JOIN THE CREW AT BAYDQ™
Fun and Flexible Work Environment
We are seeking high energy individuals that enjoy working for and providing great service to our guest. We offer those individuals a great work atmosphere that is fun, flexible and welcoming. Stop in to pick up a job application or download our Dairy Queen Job Application pdf.
How Old do You Have to Be to Work at Dairy Queen?
Because of Wisconsin's strict laws governing the employment of minors, we require that employees be at least 15 3/4 before they can start training and at least 16 years of age to work nights and get any substantial hours.
Jobs for High School Students
High Students will enjoy a fun atmosphere, flexible scheduling, and our "school is first" perspective
Jobs for College Students
College Students will enjoy a fun atmosphere, flexible scheduling, and our "school is first" perspective along with the opportunity to pick up more hours and hone their leadership skills working during semesters and or breaks.
Dairy Queen Job Descriptions
- Interact with our guest in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner.
- Communicate and work in a positive manner with all team members and managers.
- Keen attention to detail when placing and filling orders to prevent waste and promote positive customer interactions.
- Present yourself for each shift in a timely manner as well as following uniform standards.
- Keep your work area neat and clean.
- Complete training and maintain knowledge by participating in all educational and training opportunities.
Download DQ Job Application
- Assist in the management of specific areas of restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Ensure restaurant is properly organized and staffed as designated on schedule through proper job assignments, break rotation and delegation of tasks during both peak and non-peak periods.
- Conduct orientation, training and evaluation of crew members in all functional areas.
- Assist hourly employees at the point of sale in the execution of product promotions.
- Ensures guest service in all areas meets applicable standards for quality, value and cleanliness.
- Handle minor customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve problem and make determination when to report to management team on more serious complaints.
- May contribute in the execution of the restaurant’s business plan through specific job assignments and projects as determined by the management team.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of all cash accountability reports on assigned shifts.
- Able to perform the duties of all other non-management positions.
- Informs immediate supervision promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the management team.
Download Dairy Queen Job Application